Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spain here I come...again!!

0648am --- *yawn yawn* I still have not done packing yet..eeeehhh!! I hate packing....I never good at it uh.. I always did it last minute.....and I end up woke whole night uh uh uh..!!........7hours from now...I am off to Spain.....weeeeeee.....

I am leaving from Gatwick airport @ 1300pm...and hopefully IF there isn't any delays....I will be arriving Gran Canaria at 1725pm -- The journey will take about 4hours and half...so I will try to get some sleep on the plane -- I will be spending almost two weeks there...... I hope it gonna be fun...fun...fun..fun and lot lot of fun time hehe!!

Really looking forward of the warm weather and relaxing time...... I need it to release and take away all my stress hahaha...!!

Anyway, more....when I get back...!!..gotta back packing!!!
Sayonara....!!

No comments: