Friday, May 28, 2010

This is it..

Its hard to believe that a month has already passed, time passes quickly...the arrival of spring brings fragrant, blooming trees and sneezing and wheezing for a lot of people with pollen allergy. But that is not my concern as I have ONE thing to worry about...exams....The weeks leading up to the exams have been very stressful with still more to come.... I have missed all the good weekends and the chance to be outside enjoying the lovely weather, as I have been stuck in my room either doing coursework, revising, planning for a placement or out working uh!

So yes here it is, the exam is finally here – Exam season at Surrey Uni begins this week, lasting until the middle of June. Some students will be done with their exams by the end of this week and some have to sweat it out until late June just like ME! I had my first paper yesterday and I have to say, I wasn’t impressed with it, I could have done a lot better! unfortunately I can’t turn back time so will have to wait and see.

Anyway, I have few more papers coming next week and I was planning to do all my revision over the weekend – sadly my manager has asked me to work on Sunday as well as replacing one of the staff who took a holiday! Bummer! So that means I’ll be working both weekends, I guess I have to fit this time with my revision and make sure I’ll be more prepared this time, at least!

Right...I suppose I should get back to my revision now but I thought I’d drop a brief line or two to those who likes to know hehe...

Oh yeah, and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the fellow Sabahan and Sarawakian people... "Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan" (as in English Happy Harvest Festival) and "Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai" (Happy Gawai) wherever you are. Enjoy and have a great holiday! xxx

1 comment:

Olie darl~ said...

chaiyo2...all the best k...u can do it..i know you will...GBU..Take care okay..make sure you have a good rest n sleep..everything is possible with Faith....Amen~