Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back to work........

After a relaxing Christmas days and alot, lot of food and wine ....I'm back at work....It wasn't am looking forward of but well it's something we all have to do for living.. especially 'for me' -- Some of us might be lucky to have a long days off till next year....but not me... I wish I could have....still I shouldn't be moaning hehehe..

Weekend?? Work work work @ the sale is on.......!! Oh well, at least it keeps me busy..... ;-)

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007


Merry Christmas to everyone....!!!



I've been busy on for the past few days.....shopping, setting up a Christmas tree, putting decor together, etc etc etc...didn't get a chance to go online at all but here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas --- Don't forget to share your joy, love, and memories with your friends, family and loved ones and may the happiness will be around you....!!


May the peace and beauty of the season remain with you throughout the coming year and may the holidays refresh your spirit and bring you new inspiration, peace and happiness...!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

No comments: