Thursday, December 13, 2007

A day before my birthday....

Things are pretty normal today - I just had a lazy dazy at home, not doing much just vegetate in front of the telly - and let my mind wander..

By tomorrow, I'll be turning 27 years old.. It's my second time to celebrate my day here in UK. Celebrate? Hmmm Well sort of..... It's bit strange to celebrate it here, not like I used to have it back home with all my family, relatives and friends... the delicious foods, drinks and karaoke 'thingy' hehehe.. It was fun but now it's time for a change..

My manager was 'quite' considerate to give me a day off for my 'birthday' - She asked me to join them for a farewell party of our colleagues tomorrow after 7pm at the Vain Club just across the high street in Walton but well I don't think I will go... I 'will' probably go somewhere and spend on my own...?

Well, just hours from now I will starting a 'new' life.. I just hope and pray that in every decision that I will make in life; I may find true love, happiness and peace of mind and heart.

No comments: