Friday, December 14, 2007

It's my Birthday today....


I had a very nice day today - I went out with D, Yu and M for dinner. Actually Yu-San also just had his Birthday five days before so, we kind of celebrate it together.

We went to a quite moderate restaurant in Hersham, Surrey and it wasn't bad at all - I would say it was average and reasonable- Nice cosy and quite calm. Well, as long as we all enjoyed the evening and had a good laugh that is all that matters, isn't it? For me, it doesn't have to be a great, expensive and exclusive restaurant... We all seemed to have a great time and we were filled up!!

Went back home around 10.30pm and we all had a 'Strawberry mousse' cake as a dessert that D has bought for me. Really nice of him..Thanks D!! I really didn't expected that! It was sweet or savory, the strawberry just so yummy - Everyone had one slice but I had two hehehe..I just can't resist! Hahaha... By 11pm everyone has gone home and things were back to normal again... and I had to be back to work tomorrow and at the weekend..oh well...!
It feels weird to say that I am 27 years old oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - When I turned 26 last year, I didn't really 'feel' it... Does that mean I was officially in my "late 20's''?? Hmmmmmm..... I was just not ready for that. Hopefully I'll deal with 27 a bit better and just stay 27 forever hehehe.

For one moment, I'm thinking and looking back at my past accomplishments and failures and I have to ask myself. 'Where to now'? I've dreamt where I want to be and here I am....but I have not achieved what I want and want to be....
I still have a lot to do, a lot to learn and dreams..How it all fits together? I still have a long journey to go..I don't know exactly what the next year will bring, but I know that I will have wonderful people in my life to go on the journey with me and am thankful for that..xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog brad, well is nice age to stay, and you got one full year of being 27 hope you can enjoy it and hope your friends and special people around you enjoy it too,

Anonymous said...

of all the people who may read your blog and not know you. I DO.. you are a very special person, enjoy the present, it is better to try and fail than not to try at all. Remember only the lovely moments, for we remember the many blessings you have given us, with your beautiful and cheery smile, not often down, but up. If there is someone out there wanting someone sincere and caring and LOVING very much from the heart......you need to look no further than BRADLEY.....he is a very very very special person, who will bring you much into your life..enjoy the moment bradley ...forever in our thoughts