Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year is Approaching...

“The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul'' ~G. K. Chesterton~

This morning I woke up, had a cup of tea -- I sat down and said to myself... ''How fast the year has flown by''. It has not been a bad year -- of course some have been bad but I have made it through even some are still in quest for a solution. Despite it all I have made some truly wonderful friends this year for which I will be eternally thankful for having met them.

Here we are at the end of the year....Have you ready to make those oh-so-common “resolutions”? Have we achieved it yet? Or is it still in 'linger'? I guess we all make resolutions as soon as we approach the end of 2007....and the most common are losing weight, quit smoking, hit the gym, spend more time with family and so on and so forth... but I find they are hard to keep and most people don't pay any attention to them, we all make them and we all break them -- So, what's yours new year's resolutions? Have you made one at all? Do you think they’re worth doing?

Anyway.... I'm off to work now... Happy New Year 2008 to everyone -- I hope that only good things happen for you. Be safe New Years eve. Love you guys xxx

No comments: